Sunday, March 18, 2012

Self-Regulatory Behavior

I found out a lot of things about that virtual learning assignment . First how your enviroment can really mess up ur focus . so now im studing in quiet places with no tv .that really help me alot .Also i use better time management for my studies that also helps. Third i choose my friends wisley because they really could throw u off ur game.Finally the guy in the video basically stored this one thing in my head only way u can improve is on yourself nobody else...

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you took away a few "nuggets of wisdom". I assume you have been challenged by the things you mentioned; control of physical space, time management, social aspects of your life. Does one of these behaviors challenge you more than the others?

    I'm glad you were able to benefit from the video. I agree that the information contained in the video can positively impact your student behaviors.

    ReplyDelete